[ddots-l] Re: vocal effects

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:39:06 -0700

BlankDear Neville,

Yamaha Pitch Fix doesn't sound as good as the Antares AutoTune 5. There are HSC
sets for the AutoTune 5.

As for your other questions, the "rec" button above the E.Q. section is for
arming and unarming tracks by holding the "Rec" key and pressing the first
button below the pan knob. This is the track select button.

as far as the E.Q., you have to go into the track inspector to enable the E.Q.
bands you want to use first, then the button and knobs will work.

Sean