[ddots-l] Re: uninstalling sonar 6

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:02:55 +0100

Hmm, sounds like you may need to uninstall everything and do a clean install of Sonar etc. There are instructions on how to do a full Sonar uninstall on my website. You will find them at the following URL:

http://www.philmuir.com/sonarfaq.html

DropZone, Dimension Pro and other softsynthe use the .sfz format. Something strange is happening if your getting problems with all of those softsynthes.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021