[ddots-l] Re: trying to track down my instrument deffinitions

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:52:18 -0500

Well, DJX: I did a search for the term Motif ES all and came up with nothing more than a bunch of chatter about the synth but no file. Perhaps you can give me a little direction as to what link it is found under. I searched in the regular section as well as the archives of the page. I have the Motif installation disk: I assumed that it would at least contain the instrument definition file, but no go. Robbie Lee. ----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>