[ddots-l] trouble with sonar4.2

  • From: "david" <david.hindmarch1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:31:55 -0000

I am using Sonar 4.02 with jaws 6.020 and the CT scripts. sonar seems to be
locking so that I am unable to move from one track to another. If I use the
key commands control plus number pad keys, jaws tells me that I have moved
to a particular track but I am unable to select anything or even mute or
solo a given track. If I use the cursor keys on both the number pad or
midsection, I am told "effects bin, no effects patched". I can gain know
movement at all with the cursor keys and the only way of solving this
problem is to come out of sonar and go back in again.
This problem recurs a great deal and is very annoying, I have pressed F4 and
cursored down to the Track manager only to find that all the tracks and
buses are checked, so it isn't that.  Sonar still plays the audio material
and I can move from one bar to another by using the number row keys, but
there is almost no control over any of the tracks.  If anyone has an idea as
to what can be going on can they please advise, Thanks hugely in advance.