[ddots-l] Re: trouble installing sonar on windows 7 64 bit. error code 183

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:39:59 -0400

Before I ship the daw I install and run sonar and everything  to give it
bench mark testing, that one gave no problems installing sonar 8.5 producer.
Are you trying this after a fresh install of the image, was it working
before? How far along the setup can you get before it crashes?
Try this, run the sonar setup as an administrator, by right-clicking the
file and selecting "run as administrator."
If you still can't get it shoot me an email to my private address, see if we
can solve it on skype or something.

HTH, D!J!X!