[ddots-l] tips for registering Hypersonic 2?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:24:26 -0400

Hi everyone.  I installed hypersonic 2 on my new machine and that went fine.
I had a friend of mine read the activation key, serial number, etc, off the
package and I thought I'd be okay.  Well, nope.  Jaws is not playing well
with the syncrosoft license control utility.  Even though I put the
activation key into the right place, or I think I do at least, it can't
complete the process.  This anti piracy crap is a freaking pain, for sighted
people too I assume.  What happened to the days when you could just enter a
serial number and you'd be good to go?

So, I'm trying to find someone else who's gone through this process with
jaws.

Any tips?

I have a bunch of hypersonic projects from my old machine I want to load up
here but can't do that until I get this unlocked.

I was using a how do you say, fully functioning demo version, on my old
machine, but, I am trying to go the proper route now, so went out and bought
it, only to now have to deal with this garbage.

Thanks for any ideas,

Cameron.