[ddots-l] Re: technical question

  • From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 17:55:39 -0500

Stephen, I had the same problem a couple of months ago.
Mine just started to happen on a system I been using a long time.
The paste issue was my biggest problem.
The list tried to help with out any results.
I deleted everything and started from scratch.
Nothing helped.
Finally when Danceing dots had the special on upgrading to 8.5, I jumped on it.
Don't know what the difference is, but for me it fixed everything.
Don't forget to start your projects with one of the aaa tempalates.
This I found out is necessary.
I hope you solve your problems, I'll be watching to see if there is a answer for you.

Mark
My WEBSITE
http://www.markdew.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rui Vilarinho" <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>