[ddots-l] Re: superior 2.0

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:29:07 -0400

Here's what I did to install superior drummer without sighted help:
Installed the superior drummer installer, when that is done, either check
the box to run the sounds installer or run the program manually. On the
first screen you use jaws cursor, and you have the options install,
uninstall modify etc. What you do is find the option you want, then use your
home key to jump to the beginning of the line, left arrow once to put the
cursor on the actual button, jaws should say blank, and use a jaws left
click to get it clicked. Or you can use home row to get it done, the buttons
are in order. The name of the button comes afterwards...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____