[ddots-l] Re: super urgent...can't export audio

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:07:14 -0400

OK, after talking with cakewalk tech support, I learned that even though I
am exporting tracks and not an entire mix, you still need to put something
in the filename field. I feel stupid now.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com