[ddots-l] Re: super urgent...can't export audio

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:17:54 -0400

Oh yes, I forgot that you were doing individual tracks.  Usually I create a
folder specifically for that project and give the filename the same name, then
select the raw tracks preset or raw broadcast waves.  You'll get a comfirmation
listing all the files that will be created, so it is a good idea to give your
audio tracks meaningful names beforehand, not just the names of the synths that
they would have by default.  If you made them instrument tracks first you won't
have to do this.
Gord