[ddots-l] Re: studio devil amp simulation software

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:07:03 -0400

At 04:49 AM 10/14/2010, you wrote:
v2.

Mike, have you had any luck accessing any part of either Amplitube 3 or Peavey ReValver MK. 3?

By the way guys, in terms of hardware modelling, the new line of POD's is out, the HD series. Yes, I know, yet another product on the market with HD in it's name. *LOL*

Anyway, in terms of raw DSP, it has about 10 times the processor horsepower of the XT/X3 series, plus effects taken from the M9 and M13 multieffects units. I haven't tried one yet so I have no idea about accessibility.

Chris