[ddots-l] Re: soundcard edirol fa66

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:50:00 -0400

Hi, John,

We tested the card and liked it.  Unfortunately, we could not negotiate with
EDIROL to supply it to us.  I have a demo model I'd be glad to sell to you.
We have been selling a number of the PreSonus Firebox cards which we also
like and which, happily, we can obtain at wholesale prices from a reliable
supplier.

Feel free to write me off-list using my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address for
details.

Best,