[ddots-l] Re: sonar's pluggin manager.

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:57:53 -0400

Greg,

You have to be careful though because you can get rather frustrated trying to find the plug you want if you don't have the right category highlighted. I went through that garbage a while back as I was figuring this stuff out. When I was starting to do the presets for the FXChorus, I had to check to see if it was a DirectX or a VST plug to make sure I was giving folks the right info when they go to import the presets.

Cheers!

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Steel" <steelgreg509@xxxxxxxxx>