[ddots-l] Re: sonar4 and length

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:43:52 -0600

Hi Jean-Paul: after you set the ranges for the selected measures, make sure
that the loop has not come on and reset itself to the default setting of 1. To
check, hold down the hot-key which tells whether it is on or off, if It is on
then turn it off by pressing the letter L twice quickly.. If you have already
tried this, disregard this. e-mail.
Robert