[ddots-l] Re: sonar talk

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:01:33 +0100

Hi,

Do you use Skype?

Cheers.

Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Shawn Brock
Sent: 17 June 2005 16:32
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] sonar talk

Hey folks,
Thought I would drop in hear and ask a question that I hav asked on the midi
mag list.  Fore those of you that dont know me, I am a session musician in
Cincinnati Oh..  I have some audio ingenereing experience with a dat's and
wreal to wreal.  I was told fore so long that a blind person could not
perform on a computer as an ingenere, but now we all know thats not true.  I
am working with sonar 4 and the ct scripts.  I am looking fore other folks
that are new or some what new to sonar to talk to.  I think shareing ideas
over the phone with 2  people could bee benificial to both partys.  I am
sure I know some things that a nother novis does not and vice virsa.  I
could alsoe trade my eres for some ingenereing tips.  I have a good set of
eres and have worked with some of the best musicians, producers, ingeneres
and studios that the united states has to offer.  I guess I could list my
cradencials but I dont want to go in to all of that if no one is interested
in talking to me.  If any one wants to kick around my idea and chat over the
phone or email I will give my email below.
     Thanks
     Shawn

shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx