[ddots-l] Re: sonar pro. 3.11

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:39:04 -0000

Hi there!!

I suspect you may need to adjust the latency slider in the audio options dialog
box.  I have found
that Jaws and CT will struggle if the latency slider isn't set hi enough.  Or,
you may want to try
using ASIO drivers instead of WDM ones.  A couple of questions: which sound
card are you using for
recording?  Also, which version of Sonar and CT are you running?