[ddots-l] Re: sonar pro. 3.11

  • From: "David Dobler" <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:46:17 -0800

Hi Kevin, In the properties menu in Windows XP. there are tabs and if you
press control tab you will see the compatibilities page there is a dialog
that says, if you have trouble running a program and have used it in the
past there are options to run in compatibility mode. So if you Go to Sonar
press the applications key and press the up arrow and go to properties and
press control tab together and you will find that tag. I Know It is a
strange problem I have.
David Dobler