[ddots-l] sonar pro. 3.11

  • From: "David Dobler" <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:07:15 -0800

I'm having a problem with sonar producer 3.11. When I press stop My audio
and midi tracks keep playing but, if Igo to properties for sonar, and check
the box for compatibility mod for win. 95 or 98 And press the space to stop
the tracks it stops. but if the compatibility mode is not checked, to run-in
windows xp.home,  I can't get the tracks to stop playing unless I press
control alt deliet. or control escape several times. any ideas would be
helpful. Thanks

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq