[ddots-l] sonar and reaktor of native

  • From: "pilick" <pilick-production@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:33:58 +0100

hi all,
1 a friend of me installed Reaktor4.0 of Native. Without sighted assistance it
is impossible to use it with jaws and sonar. He tried a long time without
success. Here it is the same. Patches and bancs are empty and in the window of
Reaktor I find presets which also are empty. Does somebody in this list have
some positive experience with this syntgh?
2 Last week I asked you about the arpeggiator and its accessibility with Jaws6
and CT5 in Sonar5, but I didn't get any answer. Can we work with all the
parameters in the dialog box? Here I find only audition, presets and ok.
Thank you for your help
Jean-Paul