[ddots-l] Re: solo, mute

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:14:13 -0400

Hi, Sam,

Try the following:

Run SONAR.

Press INSERT+Q.

Does CakeTalking version report as 7.0.37?  If not, go to
www.DancingDots.com/ct/7/ and download latest release and install it.  No
need to uninstall earlier versions first.

Unfortunately, the ISP that hosts our site had a major hardware failure
yesterday and DancingDots.com has been down for almost 24 hours now!  Of
course, they are telling us that they're working to fix the problem but they
are not telling us when it will be fixed.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com