[ddots-l] Re: software vs hardware recording

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:59:53 -0400

Omar!
Working with the 02r 96 is a breeze!!!
No more difficult than using an analog mixer.
So you're connecting your motif to your mixer and your mixer is connected to
your Edirol if I understand?
Then you're using two sets of analog preamps.
Did you try connecting your motif directly to your FA 66 and if so, did you
find any difference?
The MOTU 2408 interface is completely accessible with Jaws.
Do you have a Skype account, if so give me your skype name and I'll give you a
ring.
Jean

Visitez mon site / Visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com