[ddots-l] soft synt problem

  • From: "Chad Morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 23:42:54 -0500

helo I'm having a cupple problems with 2 of the soft synths that com with
sonar.  dimension LE and the roland grove synth.  I already have one instance
of each synth inserted in the project and I was able to select the pach sound
that I wanted just fine but when I insert another midi track in to the project
and set the new track's out put to the synth that i am trying to use, set the
chanal and select the pach that I want the new pach sound takes over the old
pach sound that I was using before on tracks already recorded.  How can I stop
this frome happening?  Also, how do I mix the dimension LE and the roland grove
synth recorded tracks to a audio track.   thanks for all your help.
chad