[ddots-l] Re: sighted sonar users

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 05:05:52 GMT

Hi,

It would probably be best to set up your replacement engineer to have his own
Windows login.  If you don't already have multiple users then I think you'll
have run SONAR once and then reinstall CakeTalking after you set up the users.
I forget the details right now but I think the registry gets changed around a
little too much after your set up XP for different users.

XP doesn't save your screen resolution and color depth so if your replacement
changes these, you'll have to put them back.  I'm pretty sure all your settings
in SONAR are saved separately for each user.

Albert