[ddots-l] Re: sfz files

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:45:24 -0400

Yeah, I also used extreme sample converter. I tried convert many giga libraries
to sfz, and it seems it's size issue. The ones under 1gb worked pretty well. I
asked on cakewalk forum, but I got no answer.
Can you explain how to setup multiple audio output of gigastudio and assign
patches so that they get routed to sonar?

Chi