[ddots-l] reply to Kevin's message about SFZ (and psychlone)

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:04:18 +0100

Hi, something odd is happening. I can't reply to your message, as when I send
it, it doesn't appear in my sent items folder nor my outbox, or the inbox once
it has sent. So if for some reason this message has been sent three times I'm
sorry. I don't know much about SfZ apart from how to make and play them, so if
you know that then you're at my level all ready. If you don't, I can help with
that. I'm sure DJX will help further too, especialy considering that there are
a few of us interested in this now.

Right this better send.
_________________
David Eagle