[ddots-l] Re: recording in sonar

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:53:13 -0500

I think having clients buy a hard drive is a great idea. An 80gb hard drive is a lot less expesnive than a reel of 2-inch ampex 456 was even back in the eighties, and they can fit albums of material on it. Also, I really like the idea of having the client be responsible for their masters.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>