[ddots-l] Re: recording in sonar

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:52:45 -0500

Right, we do offer removable hard drives as an option for our systems.  See
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/workstations.htm for details.  In the old
days, clients would want to take their master, two-inch open reel master
with them.  Then studios started giving people DAT tapes.  Now clients just
want to take the entire session home with them on their own hard drive which
can be ghosted and kept in two safe locations to avoid catastrophe.

Bill