[ddots-l] Re: recording acoustic guitars

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:40:44 -0400

That's a really nice one! Good stuff.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website  <http://www.nevillepeter.com> http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email  <mailto:neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488

Web store  <http://www.nevillepeter.com/store>
http://www.nevillepeter.com/store

What stile of acoustic guitar do you play? Do you have any recordings that I
can listen to?

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx