[ddots-l] quirks in sonar 5

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:25:01 -0400

I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem. When I try to exit
the synth rack by using control f 4, I don't land in the track pain. Instead I
lose focus all together. F6 doesn't refresh the screen. Neither tab or the
arrow keys do anything. When I press f6 my jaws anouncement voice says f6. I
have to close the project and open it again. This problem has only happened
when using soft sinths.
Also, when I close out of sonar jaws gos quiet for a long time and sometimes
I've even had to restart my computer. Could this mean that I did something
wrong while installing?
Can anyone tell me if the Roland gruve sinth is accessible to us? I was also
trying to check out something called RXP. It's found in the insert dialog under
the soft sinth submenu.