[ddots-l] question about sonar and sound forge

  • From: omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:

If I am converting midi to audio with Sonar 4, do
Sonar 4's audio capabilities eliminate the need for
Sound Forge?

Thanks in advance.

Omar

Omar Binno

We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they
contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the
eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming a
"sub-creator" and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection
that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer
however shakily towards the true harbor, while materialistic "progress" leads
only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. - J. R. R.
Tolkien ? Author of The Lord Of The Rings