[ddots-l] Re: question about microphones

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:41:57 -0500

Quite often you can find them on sale at Guitar Center or Sam Ash for $90 and sometimes they have the standard package of mic stand and cable for $105 which isn't bad considering, though not such a good stand. Every studio should have a couple 57 or 58 microphones though would prefer a different mic for vocals. Find just the right spot on them and do a good job with congas, bongos and shakers etc. There are of course some famous people who do use them on vocals too but a bit limiting. Certainly good for variety though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>