[ddots-l] Re: question?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:13:44 -0600

CT6 hasn't been released.

At 02:27 AM 11/16/2006, Luis Elorza wrote:
thank you for answering, i already have ct5 but i haven't felt confident with this version because of the things i had available in version 4 and once i tried to work a project in version 5 and it didn't go that good. i don't mean to say that ct 5 is no good but i'd like to know if anyone feels like me or i just need to do my homework.
how come you are using sonar 6 without ct 6?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>