[ddots-l] Re: punch recording in sonar

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:38:25 -0500

I know you arn't, I already had replyed to that message after I read it.
I think we keep mising each other's messages or something.
On 4/10/2011 1:02 AM, Robert Hall wrote:
Dominique! You've got me confused with someone else. That wasn't my post. There is no way I could be new to Sonar: with CT4. >On Saturday, April 09, 2011 9:11 PM
You wrote: CT4 and Sonar4?
O My god!

Wow!
So you'll be using current 8.5.3? And I replied: Yes! and I am bracing myself for some of the many issues you guys have been
dealing with, because up until now so far I have had none. I am getting work
done instead of troubleshooting. Like the old Saying goes: "If It ain't
broke don't fix it". Robert.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>