[ddots-l] Re: punch recording in sonar

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 10:14:51 -0400

yes that is correcty. when you autopunch in you don't have to push r since it will do it automatically for you at the desired punch in point of course and out.

At 10:04 AM 4/9/2011, you wrote:
When I errow up and down, I just see the 4 recording modes. Are those waht you mean when you say autopunch. I guess I'm not understanding the term autopunch. Thanks,
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>