[ddots-l] Re: problem with sonar 4

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:37:25 -0400

The thing is this, when you do the ALt I and X, there are two check boxes.
One says create a midi tract with one output, and the other is suggestive of
more  than one output, make sure this one is unchecked and you should be
good to go. I don't have the exact wording of these menus sonar is not in
front of me, but it's self explanatory.

Rod  ----- Original Message -----