[ddots-l] Re: problem with sonar 4

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:12:16 +0100

You may want to try doing it like this.  Use the key combination Alt and the
letter V, followed by
the letter H.  That will place you in the synthrack view.  Then, use the letter
A, to add a
softsynthe.  Check the various checkboxes when adding the softsynthe.

Let us know how that works for you.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions