[ddots-l] Re: problem with recording

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:44:56 -0400

Hi Gord,

The problem seems to be coming from my edirol fa66. lol My system has seemed to
have minor problems with this card from day 1. For example, if I turn my comp
off with the card still on, then i turn my machine back on, the card doesn't
get picked up by the firewire port. I have to turn the card off, restart my
comp, then turn the fa66 back on. Don't know if it's the card or my system
acting up. The problem I reported with this particular post is just another
frustrating encounter between my fa66 and Sonar. Ah well, just one of the
things I gotta patiently live with I guess.

Omar Binno

www.omarbinno.com