[ddots-l] Re: problem with recording

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:19:47 -0400

Thanks. This is very odd. The files were set to do an audio click, which is why the clock was set to audio. When I switched the clock back to internal, closed it, and reopened it, the clock was still set on audio as it should be, but the problem I was originally having is gone. Very annoying, lol. These things really do have minds of their own.

Omar Binno

www.omarbinno.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>