[ddots-l] Re: problem with Sonar on start up.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:53:25 -0400

well i have seen a litle of this, i would try uninstalling and reinstalling ct. that may fix the tracks issue.

i also have no idea what happens if you remove a bunchof template that sonar is use to seeing like for example if you deleted all eight of what you put there. hope thqat make some kind of sense <grin> At 09:07 AM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
Hi All,

I Foolishly looked to see how I could delete some of my home made templates.
Not sure what I've done, when I press enter on Sonar to open it, I no longer have my two midi - two audio tracks appear. Instead, I now have Jaws saying, "You forgot to press F6." So I press F6 and Jaws says, "Either no tracks have been inserted into the track pain or..."
I now press Control N for new project, Jaws says, "Sonar track pain access."

I haven't deleted anything as far as I'm aware.
Does anyone know what I've done?

Steve W

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5221 (20100623) __________