[ddots-l] Re: problem with Midi Files

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:16:12 +0100

Hi

OK, that's no problem.

One more question if I may.

At the start of the track, there are three empty bars, I assume for controller
information.

However, when I look at the event viewer, it won't let me go to bar 1 for each
individual track, only the time where the first note is played.  I assume if I
could get to bar one and delete the patch change event, this issue would
resolve itself.

cheers
Darren