[ddots-l] problem copying clips with CT

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:08:22 -0400

Hi, guys:

Another problem. I have 4 measures of a song I would like to copy, but
everytime I select them and try to pace them like 3 or 4 times, after the
original measure, there is a gap. Everything I do to get rid of it doesn't work.
[ Could that be a sonar problem? I use to do that fine before. Thanks.

Rod