[ddots-l] Re: problem between module and sonar

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:06:00 -0800

Omar:
It is possible that the performance is accidentally changed or the other is
that somehow the parts had their midi assignment changed but for this to be
true you should be missing sounds from 2 other midi channels, try
  sending midi notes through every midi channel and you should be getting a
sound on all 16.If not you'll need sighted assistance to check every part's
midi channel assignment.