[ddots-l] pressing insert key on a notebook without an insert key

  • From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:34:37 +0200

Hello, I have a small problem /question: How could i emulate pressing an insert
key on a notebook which does not have one? I have a macbook pro with mac and
windows installed. Under windows I need the insert key because this key is used
by my screenreader to emulate a "clicking" of a mouse. This notebook also does
not have delete key but I found a hotkey which is equivalent to delete, but for
insert key I was not able to find anything.
If someone could help, I would be thankful.
Type of notebook: Macbook Pro.
Nice day
Johny Krekan