[ddots-l] Re: presonus firestudio

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:21:25 +0100

Hmm, if you want lower latency then, I think MOTU. Or, if you don't need all
of those inputs then, one of the new Focusright interfaces such as the
Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 which, you have great experience with.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794