[ddots-l] Re: pre and post eqs

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:37:47 +0100

I respectfully agree to disagree.  You could potentially remove frequencies
with the EQ on your mixing concel that you may want back later.  Always
better to track with the EQ flat then, adjust in the box with the track/bus
EQ in Sonar.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021