[ddots-l] Re: other music lists

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:18:37 -0400

Hello Omar.

Forgive me for pestering you and other readers on this list. No matter how I approach the address you gave me, it says that I am not allowed to address the listserv, meaning, of course, that there is a specific sign-up procedure that I don't have. I have tried every combination, a long-time user of listservs, none of which work. If anyone on this list knows how I might subscribe to what appears to be a listserv according to their responses, I'd appreciate the info. the address Omar gave me is:
Motif-Help@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "omar binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>