[ddots-l] Re: oops,

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 20:26:03 +0100

Understood.
do you have any PC USB keybord just to check if it works all well?
Perhaps, you pressed any FN combination keys that disabled the keybord, who knows?

Say the name and type of your laptop and i could check on the web if exists any Fn something that could disable the keybord, if you want.

Good luck,
regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>