[ddots-l] Re: oops,

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 09:30:33 -0400

Rui deffintely deleted your picture cache regularly things will load more smoothly. i haven't had windows update issue yet as well, and my interest here is that i haven't had a corupt project yet but i am sure that will come down the road.

saving as bundles isn't a bad idea as well  <smile>

now back to these clips that are killing me softly grin.
At 02:33 PM 5/4/2012, you wrote:
Hi,

Because of this kind of issue, it's why that once in a while, I make and export my projects as bundle projects, so that Sonar will bounce all clips, and gadder all material and put it all well combine in the same folder when you import that bundle project!

Then i delete the first folder, full of clips and stuff that Sonar dont even uses anymore, it's only fillling the drive of stuff you dont need right?
And a huge project could get messy!

Also, one more thing, once in a while, we can delete the files inside the picture cache folder that is on Cake walk projects folder in C drive.
It's garbage!
I have done that sometimes, with no problem, actually, i get the feeling that Sonar behave's fastier, though could be just a feeling!

When i started doing this and more, never had anymore any kind of crash or any problem of this kind!

Also, I realize that working with this kind of advanced softwares, in a windows machine, it is very important to have all the sistem very well config, very clean, and update, I have windows update enable with no problem until now!

But, anyway, could be so many thingss, or just a bug! smile

best regards,
Rui