[ddots-l] Re: non USB midi controllers

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:39:51 -0400

No, I'm not looking for a midi interface. I have midi 1x1 on my edirol fa66 audio interface. I'm looking for a controller keyboard that connects to the computer via midi instead of USB. in my limited search, I've come across alot of USB midi controllers, but I want to connect to the computer via midi--not USB.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>