[ddots-l] Re: no metronome

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:01:22 -0600

Thomas, you probably need to hit ctrl-k three times quickly to get the metronome to be an audio wave, I think it's twice for a midi. The thing is if you set it up in the project options to be audio or whatever, that doesn't turn it on. You need to do that for each project. Somebody posted a way to save the setting a while back so it was active for every project but I don't quite remember how it was done, so I won't go into it. It's easy enough for me to turn it off and on because sometimes I just want to throw down without the metronome, e.g. if I'm recording some sort of solo instrument.